Webinar KuppingerCole: Security in the Age of the Hybrid Multi Cloud Environment
The way is clear for the hybrid multi-cloud environment! With an increase in cloud services, the mitigation of cyber risks within such environments becomes paramount. Companies are faced with the nearly impossible task of having to maintain a corporate security baseline as well as central detection and reporting while using various onboard tools. Buying web access management and authentication as a service from a 3rd party can be the solution. Docker-based container services can help companies move web-applications into the cloud securely.
Register right now for the upcoming webinar and you will learn:
- Why it makes sense to embrace containerization.
- How Enterprises should plan for a secure hybrid, multi-cloud environment.
- About the growing importance of data, cloud and the need for security.
- How crucial central detection and reporting capabilities are in the context of growing cybersecurity risks.
- Why application-centric deployment is needed to support agile development processes combined with DevOps approaches.
Your webinar experts:
Richard Hill, advisor at KuppingerCole
he has got 20 years of experience as an Identity & Access Management Solutions Architect, Systems Designer, and Engineer in the Aerospace, Manufacturing, and Social Networking industries.
Michael Liebi, CEO United Security Providers
founded United Security Providers in 1994 and has been managing the company as CEO ever since. He is an IT security expert who’s got a technological expertise as well as a strategic and financial leadership skills.