Accepting a challenge with us naturally means that you as an applicant have certain professional qualifications and criteria. However, in order to find the ideal applicants for us, we are primarily looking for colleagues who fit in with us, who complement our teams and contribute their ideas and creativity.
That's why career changers are just as welcome as experts or career starters.
USP values and culture
Our corporate culture
Our daily work brings us closer to our vision of a secure, digital world every day. But we are only as good as our colleagues in the team. The noticeable joy of IT security, friendly behaviour and room for new ideas enable us to grow beyond ourselves and celebrate success. That's why we count on
- high team spirit
- The desire to think along and laterally
- The joy of active design
- passionate contribution of ideas
What you're receiving in return?
- a dynamic, uncomplicated and familiar working environment
- flat hierarchies
- First-hand information on new developments, trends and technologies
- the opportunity to develop personally and thus achieve the best possible performance
Our conditions of employment
You are probably wondering what advantages a job at United Security Providers offers? How about the following arguments:
- flexible working time and holiday models
- work-Life Balance with 40-hour week and 5 weeks holidays
- legal and local holidays
- expenses according to effective expenditure, additional clothing expenses
- coaching, internal career planning, training and further education
- employee participation models
- exciting employee events, even for the whole famile
- good traffic connections
- free drinks
- paid mobile phone subscription (also for private use)
Lukas Funk, Systems Architect WAM
The USP Secure Entry Server® is used in a very demanding and rapidly changing environment and always brings with it new and interesting challenges. Mastering these with an innovative, very competent and highly motivated team gives me great pleasure.
Stefanie Röthlisberger, Manager Management Services
At United Security Providers I can not only use my skills ideally, but I also have the opportunity to develop myself further. For me, this is a decisive factor in addition to the good working atmosphere. I am happy to be part of the company.
Our main office in Berne is located in the BusinessPark Bern in the heart of the up-and-coming Wankdorf area, with great transport links. The BusinessPark also has a canteen-style restaurant and a gym, and is located immediately adjacent to the Wyler swimming baths. There are many takeaways, restaurants and shops to complete the attractive offer.
The Zurich office is in the centre in Kreis 5. You can get to the beautiful banks of the Zurich lake by bike or tram in less than 20 minutes. The inviting roof terrace with its panorama is available for lunch-time and evening barbecues, or just for hanging out.